Vs > Hatanga
Plymouth, Ma vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Plymouth, Ma vs Narsarsuaq, Greenland
Plymouth, Ma vs Rafael Nunez, Colombia
Plymouth, Ma vs Saint Petersburg, Russia
Plymouth, Ma vs Ambon, Maluku Islands, Indonesia
Hatanga vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Hatanga vs Morrison, Il, Usa
Hatanga vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Hatanga vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Puerto Plata vs Ed Dueim
Rochambeau vs Segou
Mackar Inlet, Nt vs Cape Bellavista
Laukuva vs Mkambo
- The distance between Plymouth, Ma, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 7,340 km or 4,561 mi.
- To reach Plymouth, Ma in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 354.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Plymouth, Ma bearing 182.3° or S .
- Plymouth, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Plymouth, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.6 °C (40.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 21.5 °C (38.7°F) less in Plymouth, Ma. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 969.1 mm (38.2 in) more which is equivalent to 969.1 l/m² (23.78 US gal/ft²) or 9,691,000 l/ha (1,036,032 US gal/ac) more. About 4 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30° higher in Plymouth, Ma than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Plymouth, Ma relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Plymouth, Ma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Plymouth, Ma vs Dwarka, India
Plymouth, Ma vs Princeton, In, Usa
Plymouth, Ma vs Elkins/ Randolph Co, Wv, Usa
Plymouth, Ma vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Hatanga vs Mont Joli, Qc, Canada
Hatanga vs Foggia, Puglia, Italy
Hatanga vs Car Nicobar, Nicobar Islands
Hatanga vs Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada
Formosa vs Timehri
Vassouras vs Alice Springs, Northern Territory
Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna vs Gyzyletrek
Windsor, On vs Chapeco
Plymouth, Ma vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Plymouth, Ma
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) NW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) W
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga