Vs > Cita/ Kadala
Plymouth, Ma vs Cita/ Kadala Climate & Distance Between
Plymouth, Ma vs Skikda, Algeria
Plymouth, Ma vs Cincinnati, Ky, Usa
Plymouth, Ma vs Port Fitzroy, New Zealand
Plymouth, Ma vs Ozark, Ar, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Pointe-└-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Cita/ Kadala vs Ostende, Belgium
Cita/ Kadala vs Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Port Hardy, Bc, Canada
Melbourne, Victoria vs Raseiniai
Chattanooga, Tn vs Safford, Az
Longreach vs Maturin
Tabora vs Canar
- The distance between Plymouth, Ma, Usa and Cita/ Kadala, Russia is approximately 9,556 km or 5,938 mi.
- To reach Plymouth, Ma in this distance one would set out from Cita/ Kadala bearing 3.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Plymouth, Ma bearing 177.4° or S .
- Plymouth, Ma has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Cita/ Kadala has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Plymouth, Ma is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Cita/ Kadala is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 11.9 °C (21.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.9 °C (34°F) less in Plymouth, Ma. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 896.7 mm (35.3 in) more which is equivalent to 896.7 l/m▓ (22.01 US gal/ft▓) or 8,967,000 l/ha (958,632 US gal/ac) more. About 3 5/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.2° higher in Plymouth, Ma than in Cita/ Kadala.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Plymouth, Ma relative to Cita/ Kadala. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cita/ Kadala vs Plymouth, Ma
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -17 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (░)
Url to share!
Plymouth, Ma vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
Plymouth, Ma vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Plymouth, Ma vs Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Plymouth, Ma vs Parana, Argentina
Cita/ Kadala vs Breves, Brazil
Cita/ Kadala vs Mobile, Alabama, Usa
Cita/ Kadala vs Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal
Cita/ Kadala vs Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
Hail vs Austin, Tx
Tulsa, Ok vs Kodiak, Alaska
Lihue, Kauai vs Roberval, Qc
Sharjah vs Fushiki
Plymouth, Ma vs Cita/ Kadala Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Plymouth, Ma
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) NW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) W
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cita/ Kadala