| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plymouth, Ma in November is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.3 °C (52.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 124.7mm (4.9in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Plymouth, Ma November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Plymouth, Ma:
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) NW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) W
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SW