| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Plymouth, Ma in March is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- In March the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 100.8mm (4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Plymouth, Ma March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Plymouth, Ma:
- Durham, Nh, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Keene, Nh, Usa - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ma, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Boston, Massachusetts, Usa - 56.6 kms (35.2 miles) NNW
- Framingham, Ma, Usa - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) NW
- Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma, Usa - 46.7 kms (29 miles) NW
- Amherst, Ma, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) W
- Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- New Bedford, Ma, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) WNW
- Hartford/ Bradley, Ct, Usa - 161.6 kms (100.4 miles) W
- Taunton, Ma, Usa - 29.8 kms (18.5 miles) W
- Storrs, Ct, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) W
- Providence/ Green State, Ri, Usa - 61.5 kms (38.2 miles) WSW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 146.4 kms (91 miles) SW